Trident Utilities are always looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about energy, sustainability and reducing cost. If you would enjoy working in an environment where innovation and personal development are encouraged and rewarded and you have the drive to go the extra mile to deliver more than the average service to your customers, then please contact us on 0345 634 9500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trident provides a diverse and fun environment where our people can learn, develop and express themselves. Our Fylde Coast based head office is located close to the M55 motorway and incorporates a 2000 SQ Ft quirky ‘innovation space’, which has been specifically designed to encourage free thinking, inter-departmental co-operation and problem solving as well being somewhere to simply take time out and relax. We aim to remain one step ahead of our competitors and to deliver absolute service excellence to our customers and so if you are looking for a change in direction and you are up for the challenge, then please get in touch.
Reports To: Efficiency & Compliance Team Manager
Department: Technical Services & Compliance Department
Location: Trident House, Blackpool and Home Based
Here at Trident our purpose is Making Energy Simple and that’s where you come in as Consultant Engineer. You will be responsible for delivering energy efficiency initiatives, surveying business operations and completing compliance requirements such as ESOS and SECR. We have a wide range of technology solutions and developing our service proposition to include new technologies and services that drive net zero initiatives is an important part of the role.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of customers with existing service contracts and you will grow these relationships to cross sell new services and retain existing services. We frequently win new business and you will take responsibility for mobilising new customer contracts to increase the value of the portfolio.
The opportunity to join a growing energy consultancy with strong values and a clear purpose. The working environment encourages collaboration so that we can create innovative solutions for our customers. 360o Energy Experts is a culture and vision for the business. Every person strives to be an expert at what they do and by working together we can provide a complete energy solution experience for our customers.
- Be visible in living safety as the number one priority
- Provide award winning customer service to your portfolio.
- Complete compliance reporting in a timely manner and to contractual commitment
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Service team to progressively improve the service solutions and levels of customer service provided
- Highlight opportunities for business development, research new product opportunities and share with the business
- Manage a set of KPI’s for your portfolio
- Challenge the status quo and regularly contribute to social media debates. For example, write a blog or chime in on a LinkedIn debate.
Reporting to the Efficiency & Compliance Manager.
Interact with other managers and members of the delivery team to help identify customer acquisition targets.
Work closely with the Business Development team to support technical conversations with prospective customers.
Budgets to be agreed as part of the business plan delivery
Key Performance Areas & Experience
- Provide SECR & Green House Gas Reporting
- Complete Energy surveys to commercial and industrial customers
- Implementation and management of BEMS solutions
- Knowledge of AM & T software
Strong building services knowledge
- Electrical data logging (3 phase)
- Climate Change Agreement contract management
- ESOS project management
- Air conditioning systems – operation, maintenance and/or inspection of systems for TM44 compliance
- Knowledge of heat metering requirements
Job Specific Benefits
- i-Phone XR
- Bonus / Commission scheme
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 4pm finish on Friday’s
- Trident provides a diverse and fun environment where our people can learn, develop and express themselves.
- Our Company staff day out is legendary as are our two Xmas parties.
- Trident genuinely care about the well-being of our staff and strive to create a positive and fun environment for all.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to inspire stakeholders and colleagues to develop a supportive and competitive culture
- Self-Motivated & Ambitious
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- An enthusiastic team player with high energy levels
- Commercially astute with a track record delivering to growth targets
- Previous experience working in energy consultancy or energy retail business
Team Trident – We value our collective strength and are supportive of each other. We celebrate success and take pride in our achievements.
Move Mountains – We want to put a smile on our customers face and we’ll move mountains to deliver a service that exceeds expectations.
Collaborative Creativity – We will continually seek to develop new and innovative ideas for energy cost and consumption reduction through close interdepartmental cooperation and customer collaboration.
Straight & Long – We’re not in it for the short term, so we play it straight with our customers even if that means we lose business to those who don’t. We want to develop long term relationships built on honesty and trust.
Make Waves – We want to make waves within our sector and leave others in our wake by consistently challenging the status quo.
Own It – We take responsibility when things go wrong and we don’t seek to shift the blame. If we fail to deliver or we get it wrong, then we’ll go out of our way to fix the problem.
For more information please contact careers email@example.com
Ready for a new challenge? Or the next chapter in your career? need to up your game? Or in need of a change? Now’s the time to join an experienced and passionate team of corporate telesales professionals in the Energy sector.
A chance to enter into an exciting Industry sector that is big, important, sustainable and offers a wealth of opportunity.
If you want a team leader who is a true people manager and invests in the team to develop their skills and earning potential for the future, look no further. Experienced, professional as well as motivational and results focused, they will create an environment where you feel valued and rewarded.
You will be working closely with experienced and knowledgeable sales consultants, and Account Managers who truly care about delivering exceptional service to our customers.
Proven experience in B2B telesales and a successful track record, will see the top candidates secure substantial income with uncapped commissions, and great future prospects.
- Qualify prospects by establishing energy spend levels and decision makers
- To arrange initial and subsequent meetings for the sales team, promoting Trident and our product offering
- Identify customer needs and recognize opportunities to upsell / cross sell and promote additional products.
- To ensure appointments are made of high quality and meet the standard required
- To consistently achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- To encourage team motivation and play an active role in achieving team targets
- Highlight opportunities for business development and research
- Capture and record information of prospects using websites, cold calling and any other appropriate methods
- To ensure CRM is updated accurately
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written verbal and communication skills
- Have a positive and tenacious attitude
- Strong commercial awareness
- Be able to actively listen
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- First rate interpersonal skills
Trident provides a diverse and fun environment where our people can learn, develop and express themselves.
Our Company staff day out is legendary as are our two Xmas parties. Trident genuinely care about the well-being of our staff and strive to create a positive and fun environment for all.
For more information please contact careers firstname.lastname@example.org
This role involves building relationships and providing delivery of services to large multi commodity corporate clients in the UK by providing a high quality service and reporting thereof, resulting in a high level of client retention, together with increasing the average revenue per client through cross-selling of Trident Utilities Ltd’s full product range.
- Meeting KPI’s, retention, revenue, up selling, and client issues
- Responsible to interface directly with large, sometimes multi site, clients at board room level
- Responsible to liaise directly with utility suppliers on behalf of Trident clients
- Co-ordinate multi commodity, corporate clients implementation and ongoing requirements
- Co-ordinate and deliver strategic interaction and required reporting for multi commodity corporate clients
- Responsible for negotiation and implementation of clients’ annual energy contracts, both flexible and fixed price
Internal responsibilities include
- Support other teams/divisions in contact/visiting Clients such as Technical Team (surveys) and Sales
- Ability to articulate client requirement for functional team delivery and resolution
- Responsible for quality level of service to clients
- Experience at dealing with client requirements
- Charismatic, energetic and reassuring with presence
- Ideally with either consultancy or in house supplier experience
- Exemplary communication skills at all levels of businesses – verbal and written, both internally and externally
- Commercial, risk management and negotiation skills
- Energy market knowledge
- Problem ownership skills
- Willingness to travel
For more information please contact email@example.com