Trident Utilities are always looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about energy, sustainability and reducing cost. If you would enjoy working in an environment where innovation and personal development are encouraged and rewarded and you have the drive to go the extra mile to deliver more than the average service to your customers, then please contact us on 0345 634 9500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trident provides a diverse and fun environment where our people can learn, develop and express themselves. Our Fylde Coast based head office is located close to the M55 motorway and incorporates a 2000 SQ Ft quirky ‘innovation space’, which has been specifically designed to encourage free thinking, inter-departmental co-operation and problem solving as well being somewhere to simply take time out and relax. We aim to remain one step ahead of our competitors and to deliver absolute service excellence to our customers and so if you are looking for a change in direction and you are up for the challenge, then please get in touch.
Reports To: Sales and Marketing Manager
Department: Sales Department
Location: Trident House, Blackpool
Here at Trident our purpose is Making Energy Simple and that’s where you come in as Business Generation Manager. You will be responsible for leading, supporting and developing a team of office-based Business Generation Executives in qualifying prospects and organising meetings for our field-based Business Development Managers.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of a Telesales team of up to 10 people including the recruitment of new staff, providing ongoing training & sales coaching and energising the team to achieve high levels of motivation to ensure delivery of sales targets.
The opportunity to join a growing energy consultancy with strong values and a clear purpose. The working environment encourages collaboration so that we can create innovative solutions for our customers. 360o Energy Experts is a culture and vision for the business. Every person strives to be an expert at what they do and by working together we can provide a complete energy solution experience for our customers.
- Develop and manage a set of KPI’s for the department
- Prepare monthly reports for the senior management team
- Create and manage campaigns to promote Trident and generate warm leads
- Create an environment to succeed and recognise performance through fun and engaging incentives and activities
- Ensure the team verify and enrich the data on our CRM
- Quality control appointments to ensure they meet the required standard
- Play an active role in ensuring targets and KPI’s are achieved, by developing a personal portfolio of high value customers
- Highlight opportunities for business development and research
- Work with our data partner to identify target and populate lists of target clients
- Provide inspiring leadership across the Business generation team
- Effective 1-2-1s
- Coaching & mentoring for individuals across the team
- Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Interact with other managers and members of the delivery team to help identify customer acquisition targets
- Work closely with the Business Development team to ensure meetings are booked to their requirements and support is provided by your team throughout the sales process
Budgets to be agreed as part of the business plan delivery
Key Performance Areas
See key responsibilities
Job Specific Benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Bonus/Commission scheme
- A solid background in selling successfully to businesses
- Demonstrable evidence of leading and managing a high performing team that delivers and exceeds targets
- Strong Leadership skills, the ability to “show” as well as “tell”
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to inspire your team to develop a supportive and competitive culture
- Self-Motivated & Ambitious
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- An enthusiastic team player with high energy levels
- Commercially astute with a track record delivering to growth targets
- Previous experience working in energy consultancy or energy retail business
Team Trident – We value our collective strength and are supportive of each other. We celebrate success and take pride in our achievements.
Move Mountains – We want to put a smile on our customers face and we’ll move mountains to deliver a service that exceeds expectations.
Collaborative Creativity – We will continually seek to develop new and innovative ideas for energy cost and consumption reduction through close interdepartmental cooperation and customer collaboration.
Straight & Long – We’re not in it for the short term, so we play it straight with our customers even if that means we lose business to those who don’t. We want to develop long term relationships built on honesty and trust.
Make Waves – We want to make waves within our sector and leave others in our wake by consistently challenging the status quo.
Own It – We take responsibility when things go wrong and we don’t seek to shift the blame. If we fail to deliver or we get it wrong, then we’ll go out of our way to fix the problem.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Ready for a new challenge? Or the next chapter in your career? need to up your game? Or in need of a change? Now’s the time to join an experienced and passionate team of corporate telesales professionals in the Energy sector.
A chance to enter into an exciting Industry sector that is big, important, sustainable and offers a wealth of opportunity.
If you want a team leader who is a true people manager and invests in the team to develop their skills and earning potential for the future, look no further. Experienced, professional as well as motivational and results focused, they will create an environment where you feel valued and rewarded.
You will be working closely with experienced and knowledgeable sales consultants, and Account Managers who truly care about delivering exceptional service to our customers.
Proven experience in B2B telesales and a successful track record, will see the top candidates secure substantial income with uncapped commissions, and great future prospects.
- Qualify prospects by establishing energy spend levels and decision makers
- To arrange initial and subsequent meetings for the sales team, promoting Trident and our product offering
- Identify customer needs and recognize opportunities to upsell / cross sell and promote additional products.
- To ensure appointments are made of high quality and meet the standard required
- To consistently achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- To encourage team motivation and play an active role in achieving team targets
- Highlight opportunities for business development and research
- Capture and record information of prospects using websites, cold calling and any other appropriate methods
- To ensure CRM is updated accurately
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written verbal and communication skills
- Have a positive and tenacious attitude
- Strong commercial awareness
- Be able to actively listen
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- First rate interpersonal skills
Trident provides a diverse and fun environment where our people can learn, develop and express themselves.
Our Company staff day out is legendary as are our two Xmas parties. Trident genuinely care about the well-being of our staff and strive to create a positive and fun environment for all.
For more information please contact careers firstname.lastname@example.org
This role involves building relationships and providing delivery of services to large multi commodity corporate clients in the UK by providing a high quality service and reporting thereof, resulting in a high level of client retention, together with increasing the average revenue per client through cross-selling of Trident Utilities Ltd’s full product range.
- Meeting KPI’s, retention, revenue, up selling, and client issues
- Responsible to interface directly with large, sometimes multi site, clients at board room level
- Responsible to liaise directly with utility suppliers on behalf of Trident clients
- Co-ordinate multi commodity, corporate clients implementation and ongoing requirements
- Co-ordinate and deliver strategic interaction and required reporting for multi commodity corporate clients
- Responsible for negotiation and implementation of clients’ annual energy contracts, both flexible and fixed price
Internal responsibilities include
- Support other teams/divisions in contact/visiting Clients such as Technical Team (surveys) and Sales
- Ability to articulate client requirement for functional team delivery and resolution
- Responsible for quality level of service to clients
- Experience at dealing with client requirements
- Charismatic, energetic and reassuring with presence
- Ideally with either consultancy or in house supplier experience
- Exemplary communication skills at all levels of businesses – verbal and written, both internally and externally
- Commercial, risk management and negotiation skills
- Energy market knowledge
- Problem ownership skills
- Willingness to travel
For more information please contact email@example.com