Trident Utilities are always looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about energy, sustainability and reducing cost. If you would enjoy working in an environment where innovation and personal development are encouraged and rewarded and you have the drive to go the extra mile to deliver more than the average service to your customers, then please contact us on 0345 634 9500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trident provides a diverse and fun environment where our people can learn, develop and express themselves. Our Fylde Coast based head office is located close to the M55 motorway and incorporates a 2000 SQ Ft quirky ‘innovation space’, which has been specifically designed to encourage free thinking, inter-departmental co-operation and problem solving as well being somewhere to simply take time out and relax. We aim to remain one step ahead of our competitors and to deliver absolute service excellence to our customers and so if you are looking for a change in direction and you are up for the challenge, then please get in touch.
Ready for a new challenge? Or the next chapter in your career? need to up your game? Or in need of a change? Now’s the time to join an experienced and passionate team of corporate telesales professionals in the Energy sector.
A chance to enter into an exciting Industry sector that is big, important, sustainable and offers a wealth of opportunity.
If you want a team leader who is a true people manager and invests in the team to develop their skills and earning potential for the future, look no further. Experienced, professional as well as motivational and results focused, they will create an environment where you feel valued and rewarded.
You will be working closely with experienced and knowledgeable sales consultants, and Account Managers who truly care about delivering exceptional service to our customers.
Proven experience in B2B telesales and a successful track record, will see the top candidates secure substantial income with uncapped commissions, and great future prospects.
- Qualify prospects by establishing energy spend levels and decision makers
- To arrange initial and subsequent meetings for the sales team, promoting Trident and our product offering
- Identify customer needs and recognize opportunities to upsell / cross sell and promote additional products.
- To ensure appointments are made of high quality and meet the standard required
- To consistently achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- To encourage team motivation and play an active role in achieving team targets
- Highlight opportunities for business development and research
- Capture and record information of prospects using websites, cold calling and any other appropriate methods
- To ensure CRM is updated accurately
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written verbal and communication skills
- Have a positive and tenacious attitude
- Strong commercial awareness
- Be able to actively listen
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- First rate interpersonal skills
Trident provides a diverse and fun environment where our people can learn, develop and express themselves.
Our Company staff day out is legendary as are our two Xmas parties. Trident genuinely care about the well-being of our staff and strive to create a positive and fun environment for all.
For more information please contact careers email@example.com
This role involves building relationships and providing delivery of services to large multi commodity corporate clients in the UK by providing a high quality service and reporting thereof, resulting in a high level of client retention, together with increasing the average revenue per client through cross-selling of Trident Utilities Ltd’s full product range.
- Meeting KPI’s, retention, revenue, up selling, and client issues
- Responsible to interface directly with large, sometimes multi site, clients at board room level
- Responsible to liaise directly with utility suppliers on behalf of Trident clients
- Co-ordinate multi commodity, corporate clients implementation and ongoing requirements
- Co-ordinate and deliver strategic interaction and required reporting for multi commodity corporate clients
- Responsible for negotiation and implementation of clients’ annual energy contracts, both flexible and fixed price
Internal responsibilities include
- Support other teams/divisions in contact/visiting Clients such as Technical Team (surveys) and Sales
- Ability to articulate client requirement for functional team delivery and resolution
- Responsible for quality level of service to clients
- Experience at dealing with client requirements
- Charismatic, energetic and reassuring with presence
- Ideally with either consultancy or in house supplier experience
- Exemplary communication skills at all levels of businesses – verbal and written, both internally and externally
- Commercial, risk management and negotiation skills
- Energy market knowledge
- Problem ownership skills
- Willingness to travel
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org