Firstly, and most importantly, can we take this opportunity to send our best wishes to all our customers, past, present and future, and your families at this extremely difficult time. At present we do not have any reported cases of Coronavirus within the Trident team and we hope that is the same amongst our wider customer base and family members.
We are now into our 3rd week of remote working having mobilised 100% of our service operation to work from home. The Trident team continues to ensure all our staff are proactively managing our customer requirements through these unprecedented circumstances and we remain actively engaged in offering our services to new customers looking for assistance with their energy and compliance requirements.
The change to our working conditions changed rapidly over the last 3 weeks and since the introduction of self-distancing and more recent ‘lockdown’ conditions, the Trident team has adopted its contingency plan at pace. We remain fully operational and continue to deliver our services as diligently and effectively as our customers have come to expect. The measures we have put in place include:
- Early adoption of self-distancing measures at our head office to provide our staff with safe working conditions as early as 13th March
- 100% of our service team mobilised to work from home in order to provide seamless support to our customer base
- Proactively monitoring customer consumption levels to assess contractual obligations with suppliers
- All face to face customer meetings replaced with MS Teams video conferencing
- Our customer management tool and Pulse energy management customer portal continues to provide live energy market and energy management information to customers
- Our team of traders are monitoring the market and capitalising on low wholesale prices for our flex and fixed contract customers.
- Launched our contract review clinic. We’re supporting UK Businesses, providing valuable insights on cost-saving initiatives helping them to preserve their cash at a time when they need it most.
We appreciate the challenges faced across UK businesses and we are here to support our customers new and existing. Should you wish to discuss your current and future plans, want an update on current market conditions, or arrange a contract review then please do reach out to us on 0345 634 9500 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
In the meantime, all the Trident team would like to thank our customers for their continued support, stay safe and stay at home.
Meet Team Trident: Alice Kelso
Alice joined Trident over two years ago and is now a Data Administrator. She helps keep the office organised, making sure everyone gets their birthday card. She also takes part in many different charity events which she encourages the team to get involved in too.