Trident ‘Pulse’ Software
Trident’s ‘Pulse’ software suite has been developed by our own ‘in-house’ team and in conjunction with our energy cost reduction experts across the entire service provision.
What our clients think
The level of savings we obtained was well above our expectations and Trident delivered a truly excellent result with savings in excess of 24% … that’s what I call exceptional customer service.Chris Watson - Finance Director - John Brash Timber
Year live budget forecast available to all procurement customers.
The Energy Trader module provides you with access to the following information:
- Live Annual Budget at Site or Group Level
- 3 Year Live Budget Forecast at Site or Group Level
- Create Customs Groups e.g. by Region or Area Manager
- Historic Invoices (Downloadable PDF Copies)
- Month by Month Lock / Unlock Position for Customers in Flexible Supply Contracts
- Daily Budget Performance vs Target / Ceiling (in development)
The consumption module enables you to view the following information for all sites:
- Historic Consumption Reports
Where supplies are half hourly metered the following reports are also available:
- Consumption by Month, Day & Half Hour
- Consumption Heat Map
- Monthly Half Hourly Report for Sites
- Raw Half Hourly Data
The sustainability module has been developed to view the following information. The data can be designed to suit a company’s financial calendar and can be viewed as both revenue and generation.
- Actual and Forecast Generation Data from a Renewable Installation
- Statemented, Accrued and Forecast Subsidy Revenue
- Historic Statements (Downloadable Copies)
- Custom Groups of Sites Arranged by Technology & Subsidy
- Heat Mapping of an Installation
- Percentage Variance Between Forecast and Actual figures
schuh is one of the largest retailers of footwear in the UK, with a strong high street presence. schuh has a strong ethos around sustainability and looking after the environment and their community.
ArcelorMittal Kent Wire
Facilitating a discovery workshop was necessary to understanding ArcelorMittal’s budgetary requirements. Trident identified that adopting a flexible energy supply contract with a risk managed approach to trading would deliver increased budget certainty and lower energy costs.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Konica Minolta provides Digital Print, IoT, AI and AR solutions, and delivers consultancy and services to optimise business processes and solutions in IT infrastructure and security, as well as cloud environments.
Talk to one of our consultants now!
We are specialists in all types of commercial energy. Speak to us today to see how our unique 360° service can benefit your business and individual needs reducing energy costs and optimise energy efficiency.